Access to and use of ‘mba-group.com’ both within the UK and internationally is provided by the MBA Group, its holding company and subsidiaries (“MBA”) on the following terms:
1. By using mba-group.com you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms please do not access or use this website.
2. MBA may change these terms from time to time and recommends that you check these terms regularly. Your continued use of mba-group.com will be deemed your acceptance of the updated/amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
3. You agree to use mba-group.com for lawful purposes only and in a way that does not infringe, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s rights or use and enjoyment of mba-group.com. Prohibited behaviour includes without limitation transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting access to mba-group.com.
4. The names, images and logos identifying MBA or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of MBA and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of MBA or any other third party.
5. mba-group.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to MBA, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis.
6. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents, database rights and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) in and on mba-group.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in MBA or its licensors. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use mba-group.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any mba-group.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of mba-group.com content requires the prior written permission of MBA.
7. To the extent permitted by law, MBA excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. MBA does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by MBA is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of MBA for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website including without limitation any statistics or information quoted from third party resources which we believe to be correct but which we cannot guarantee or warrant are accurate.
8. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes MBA’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to this, MBA shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether direct or indirect or foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties;
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of mba-group.com regardless of the form of action.
- Any other loss
9. MBA do not warrant that functions available on mba-group.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that mba-group.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
10. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. The failure or delay of MBA to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive MBA’s right to enforce that right. 12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction.